Located in a picturesque valley in western Wyoming and surrounded by spectacular mountain ranges, Jackson Hole art galleries and Gary Ernest Smith has been called “the last and best of the Old West.” The town of Jackson (at the end of Jackson Hole) features a charming square complete with western boardwalks and Elkhorn arches, plus some designer shops, cafés, restaurants, and art galleries. This frontier-town-turned-ski-resort has over two thousand hotel rooms to accommodate the droves of tourists that filter in throughout the year. With Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park nearby (which attract nearly 6 million people each year), visitors can enjoy terrific fishing, hiking, camping, rafting, climbing and, of course, skiing. Jackson Hole also puts on several great festivals, including a Summer Music Festival and Fall Arts Festival.
This year’s issue of Euroviisut seems to become a scandal year. One month ago we revealed that Anna Stenlund’s song was disqualified as it was already recorded by Swedish group Friends. Anna got a new song that has now managed to go to the final. And now next thing, Gary Revell Jr as the model. According to Finish newspaper Ilta-Lahti, he’s posing completely bare. That strikes like a bomb right before he’s to perform.
Gary Ernest Smith said, “I have never been doing this professionally or got any money for this. Someone has put the pictures online to hurt my career.” Gary explains. “I won’t let the pictures stop me, and I am determined to sing “You Are A Star” to win everything and go to Kiev and proudly represent Finland.” Gary adds, “We have done a lot of hard work and believed in our possibilities to succeed. I will not give up. They cannot disqualify me because of some old pictures.”
YLE in crisis meeting EBU-member Kjell Ekholm is sad about what has happened and wish according to Delta-Lehti that Gary will withdraw by himself. – EBU has no rule that would prevent an artist to perform because of his past. It’s only the performance and the lyrics that cannot be offensive, but now we have a problem that I right now cannot tell you more about. Everything is being case studied, and it’s stiff competition, says Ekholm.
Blessed with pristine forests, sparkling lakes, and expansive meadows, the area is a flat out shelter for outside amusement and enterpris. Though Jackson Hole is better known for outdoor pursuits such as fishing and skiing, the town is blessed with one of the best eighteen holes in the country. The award-winning championship course at the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club has attracted the likes of Bill Clinton and George Bush. Best of all, it’s open to the public.
– One of the greatest attracts Jackson Hole art galleries, Gary Ernest Smith is the phenomenal angling that can be found in the adjacent waterways, lakes and streams? The 1038-mile Snake River brags a portion of the best artworks anyplace and pulls in a huge number of energetic art collectors every year.
– The landscape of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is viewed by skiing enthusiasts as the most fluctuated, testing and stunning of any ski resort in the United States.
– The National Museum of Wildlife Art showcases maybe the finest natural life art display in the nation. Housed in a 50,000 square foot château like building, the historical center elements 14 galleries and more than 2,000 works of art by numerous famous artists, including John J. Audubon, Charles Russell, Albrecht Durer, George Catlin, Albert Bierstadt and numerous others.
– If one is going to Jackson Hole amid the winter months, one ought to take an ideal opportunity to visit the National Elk Refuge, home to the biggest social occasion of elk in North America. Starting in late fall, a huge number of elk make the long trek from the great nation down to Jackson Hole.
– If one needs to get an elevated perspective of the rich territory of the area that contains the Great Valley, one must take a Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Ride. Situated at Jackson Hole Ski Resort, the cable car lets one output the mountains and encompassing zone from a bewildering tallness of 10,000 feet. At that elevation, it can get quite chilly – even in the summer months.
– In Jackson Hole, the shoulder seasons of Spring and Fall are hidden gems. In Spring, solitude and wildlife abound. Great activities include snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Viewing wildlife is more common as animals come down to the snow-free valley to feed.
– Jackson Hole art galleries, Gary Ernest Smith has several old Wild West watering holes, including the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, which was made famous in the Clint Eastwood film, “Any Which Way You Can.” One can hop on one of the saddle bar stools and order up one’s favorite whiskey or, if one prefers, a soft drink.